With the launch of the new Ultra HD Texture Pack for The Handsome Collection, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, we understand you might need some guidance on how to install it on your PC titles.
First things first: The texture pack is free downloadable content that you should be able to see on the Steam store page. On Steam, the content is available for Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel separately.
Here's how to access this DLC:
- Select the Borderlands title you'd like to install the pack to.
- Go to its store page within the app.
- Scroll down to the "Content" section.
- You'll see the associated Ultra HD Texture Pack at the top of this list
- Click on the texture pack. This will take you to a Steam Store page for this specific content.
- Download/install the software.
- Fire up your game and start taking in the newly-upgraded sights on Pandora.