As you know, we've announced that Battleborn is set to receive premium currency ("Platinum"). We have a whole explanation about how Platinum works and what you can spend it on over here, but if you want to purchase it we've put together this post to guide you through the process.
- In the Main Menu, select the Command Menu.
- Once you're in the Command Menu, select the Marketplace tab and then go to the Xbox Store tab
- From here, you're able to highlight and select the item they wish to purchase directly.
- This takes you to the Xbox Marketplace menu, where you're able to finish your purchase.
- You can also access store content by selecting the Misc. tab from the Command Menu. The currently available items you can buy with Platinum will appear here.
Platinum Currency Entitlements - the functionality to turn on Virtual Currency will be added. Turning on VC will be handled on the backend. Users will be able to purchase Platinum Currency bundles by following these steps:
- From the ‘Main Menu’ select the ‘Command Menu’
- From the ‘Command Menu’ select the ‘Marketplace’ Tab and then go to the ‘PlayStation®Store.’ tab
- Users are able to highlight and select the item they wish to purchase directly.
- This takes the user to the PlayStation®Store menu where they are able to make their purchase. It then follows that menu flow.
- They may also access store content by selecting the ’Misc.’ tab from the Command menu. The currently available items that may be purchased with Platinum Currency will appear here. The user is then able to either redeem a code by pressing the ‘Y’ button or purchase by selecting that item.