Our engineers are aware of a possible issue affecting players of the Xbox One version of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, whereby they are not able to connect to a friend's game, or when searching for public games, there are little to no games found.
If you encounter this issue please submit a support ticket to http://support.gearboxsoftware.com along with answers to the following questionnaire:
- What is the exact nature of the issue you are experiencing?
- Characters used and their levels- are they higher level or new, etc.?
- Is/are the character(s) a transferred save?
- What are your basic network/NAT settings?
- Are you using a wireless or wired connection with your console?
- What region are you in?
- Do you live near Dallas, Texas? If yes, would you be willing to let us inspect your hardware?
- Are you part of the Xbox One OS Preview Program?
- When did you first notice these connection issues?
We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue.