Below are some trouble-shooting points for the Claptrap Robot included with the Claptrap in a Box edition of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection.
CL4P-TP UNIT WILL NOT POWER ON
* Fully charge Claptrap before use. When turned on, it's eye should be solid blue.
* Ensure the switch on the top of the Claptrap has been flipped to either “1” or “2” to begin running. “0”is the off position.
CL4P-TP UNIT WILL NOT STAND UPRIGHT
* Before setting the Claptrap on the ground, tilt it forward or backward to engage the internal gyro. You will know the gyro has engaged when the wheels spin. After internal gyro is engaged, place unit on the ground and hold it steady without applying pressure for 5 seconds to allow the Claptrap to gain balance.
CL4P-TP UNIT DOES NOT RESPOND TO THE CONTROLLER
* Set your phone's Wi-Fi options to "CL4P-TPXXXXXXX" before selecting "Connect" on the home screen, and ensure you are within the 25m/82ft. operational distance.
* Be sure your CL4P-TP unit has not lost its Wi-Fi connection. The eye will alternate red/blue if the Wi-Fi connection has been lost.
If you have other questions about the physical items in the Claptrap in a Box edition of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be automatically notified via e-mail once more information is available, please log in to your Gearbox Software Support account and click "subscribe" in the box above this article.