A hot fix is automatically applied at the title screen when Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is connected to the internet. In general, hot fixes are used to temporarily address issues between major updates. Hot fixes are not permanent -- they are temporarily stored in memory during the game session and lost upon exiting Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. To ensure that you receive hot fixes, make sure that your system is connected to the internet when Borderlands: The Handsome Collection boots up.
An update contains changes that are permanently stored on your system and only needs to be downloaded once. You can download the latest update restarting Steam. All updates are cumulative; you only need to install the most recent version to receive all updates.
To be automatically notified via e-mail once more information is available, please log in to your Gearbox Software Support account and click "subscribe" in the box above this article.
January 25, 2016
- The sights on Dahl, Maliwan, and Torgue pistols with scopes will now align correctly.
- Increased chance to spawn shield boosters when using the “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot” shield.
- Previous SHiFT-code only weapons (such as The Machine, Ol’ Painful, the Jack O’Cannon, and Boomacorn) now have a very rare chance of dropping in-game.
- The ‘Tread Carefully’ challenge has been disabled so that it no longer causes issues with players’ challenge lists.
- The weapon “Wet Week” now has a chance to drop from Swagman/Outcast.
December 22, 2015
- Players should no longer get stuck on the “File Search” mission during the “Go to Memory Bank 2” and “Reopen Data Stream” objectives.
- Odjurymir is back until January 4! Look for Odjurymir in Serenity’s Waste for your chance to snag an Ol’ Painful assault rifle.
December 3, 2015
- Boomer is now runnable again (will respawn when a player exits and re-enters the map).
November 9, 2015
- Athena’s “Clear!” skill will no longer cause the game to crash when used on a player who is in a vehicle. This required disabling the ability for a thrown Aspis to target a downed player over an enemy. To compensate for the targeting change, the effective radius of Clear! has been significantly increased.
August 17, 2015
- Dialogue between Tim Pot, Tom Pot, and Tum Pot will no longer fail to play over ECHO for clients in the mission “To Arms!”.
- Tassiter's first line of VO will now play upon acceptance of the mission “Eradicate!”.
Claptastic Voyage DLC
- The client will no longer become stuck in The Cortex after the host saves and quits.
- The introduction cinematic audio will no longer repeat for the client when joining a host who is on the objective “Meet Jack” in Deck 13 1/2.
Aurelia: The Baroness DLC:
- Aurelia's oxygen bubble will no longer remain present while in a vehicle that is currently inside of a building.
- Aurelia's action skill will no longer prematurely deactivate after being extended using "Cold Advance".
July 29, 2015
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- The player will no longer get stuck after traveling to the Lunar Launching Station from the Eye of Helios.
- The Lunar Launching Station now appears in the Fast Travel list as soon as the user activates the Fast Travel station during the 'Watch Your Step' mission.
Claptastic Voyage DLC
- Players will no longer get stuck when saving and quitting before uploading the H-Source during the mission "System Shutdown" in Deck 13 ½.
July 21, 2015
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- The grinder will no longer become unusable when attempting to access it immediately after closing it.
- The shipping container in the mission “To The Moon” will now be visible for clients in a multiplayer game.
Claptastic Voyage DLC
- Players will no longer see a black screen while waiting on other players to finish viewing the credits in the Claptastic Voyage DLC.
- The “Hard Reboot” and “Party Popper” reward pistols can now be used in the grinder.
- The player is now rewarded with two loot chests after defeating 5H4DOW-TP.
July 1, 2015
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck after saving and quitting during the "You Can Stop The Music" mission.
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck on the "Follow Claptrap's Consciousness" objective of the "End of the Line" mission. Players affected by this bug should save and quit and then continue the mission.
- Performance and stability improvements when using the "Storm Front" grenade mod.
- Addressed a rare issue where players could not advance the mission “To Arms” during multi-player games.
June 25, 2015
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Unkillable Sponxes will no longer spawn if the user lingers in the Temple of Boom.
- Clients will now see the proper effects when DAHL soldiers teleport.
- Killing Belly will no longer cause Red to suicide in the mission "A New Direction".
- The Lawbringer’s Chronicler of Elpis class mod is now oriented correctly in the inventory screen.
- Reloading a Vladof Sniper rifle will no longer play the reload sound effect for all players in the session if they aren’t nearby.
- The first line of VO in the ECHO Log “Merciless Killing Machine, Part 4” will now play over ECHO when playing as Claptrap.
- Customs Trap’s ECHO portrait will no longer appear when another player talks to him in a multiplayer game, unless you are nearby.
- The Dahl Training missions in Shock Drop Slaughter Pit are no longer marked as story missions in the players mission log.
- Roland no longer slides while talking when approaching the Fast Travel Station during the "Home Sweet Home" mission.
- When playing as the Doppelganger, the mark for "Compound Interest" that is placed on enemies will now appear correctly on Shugguraths.
- Players can no longer avoid death and become stuck by standing on a garbage pile against the wall when the trash compactor closes during "Kill Meg" in Hyperion Hub of Heroism.
- Janey Springs now has footstep audio.
June 22, 2015
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Addressed an issue where the user could encounter a progression blocker near the gate leading into the Cortex in the Sub-Subconscious.
- Movement speed bonuses from Aurelia’s “A Backhand to Remember” skill are now accurate to the description.
- Scavs behind glass will no longer reappear and remain idle after the player has killed them when progressing through Titan Robot Facility.
- Gwen’s Other Head can now be used in the grinder.
- Multiplayer clients are now able to see one of the Vault Symbol when attempting to discover it in the Nexus.
- Addressed certain “Cult of the Vault” symbols not displaying properly for clients.
- The mission "Picking up the Pieces" undiscovered description will now appear under the correct map area when viewing the mission log in game.
- Nisha’s Desperado and Celestial class mods will no longer cause the "Bottled Courage" skill to only work while in Showdown.
- Hyperventilator Ozkits will now show correct comparison arrows for movespeed and fire rate bonuses when comparing with another Hyperventilator kit.
- Fixed an issue where the RPG reward item is not available if the mission “Space Slam” is taken as soon as it is available.
- The blue loyalty reward pistol (Smasher) and shotgun (bullpup) can now be used in Grinder recipes.
- Miscellaneous performance optimizations.
- Addressed an issue where kraggons could fail to spawn in the mission “Lost Legion Invasion”.
- Generic Scavs will no longer fly around erratically during their ragdoll sequence after death.
May 26, 2015
- Increasing drop rates for legendary items by 3x.
May 7, 2015
- Adjusting drop rates for legendary items through May 13th.
- Increased collect radius when picking up multiple items
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Aurelia's action skill will no longer cause issues with fusion cores during the "Eye for an Eye" mission
April 30, 2015
- Adjusting drop rates for legendary items through May 6th.
April 23, 2015
- Adjusting drop rates for legendary items through April 29.
April 16, 2015
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Athena will no longer lose skill bonuses when entering or exiting a vehicle.
- Players will no longer get stuck or left behind on the digistruct pads at the beginning of the Claptastic Voyage add-on campaign.
- Adjusting drop rates for legendary items through April 22. (Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel).
April 9, 2015
- Adjusting drop rates for legendary items through Tuesday, April 15.
March 24, 2015
- Fixed an issue where the bridge could disappear after the “Cross bridge” objective is completed in the mission “Cluster 00773 P4ND0R4”.
- Improved performance for the host player in an online game when engaging in combat during “Cluster 99002 0V3RL00K” .
- Fixed a progression blocker when the player allows multiple viruses to attack the firewall during “The Psychology of A Claptrap” mission.
- Character audio will no longer go silent after killing Shadow Trap.
October 29, 2015
- Support for Logitech ARX Control for smartphones and tablets has been added.
- The game now also supports Logitech LED Illumination.
- Players can now right-click items in the inventory to sell non-favorited items.
- Client players can now join a host’s game via Steam invitation while set to “invite only”.
- Claptrap will no longer drop his buzzaxe when pressing the “drop weapon” key.
- The Mission “Rose Tinting” is now able to be completed after saving and quitting during dialog while killing minions.
- The Boss Nova assault rifle will now correctly appear as blue rarity, rather than green and its stats will receive a slight boost.
- Players will no longer become permanently slowed when exiting a vehicle while under the slowing effect of a Cryovine.
- A notification to inform players that they must agree to the Terms of Service and PP to access SHiFT will now appear prior to displaying them in the main menu.
- DLC customizations should no longer be unlocked when certain base game customizations are unlocked.
- The boss “EOS” will now have its nameplate display correctly for clients in a multiplayer game.
- Objective waypoints for the side mission “EG0-TP” will now appear correctly when playing the mission in True Vault Hunter Mode and above.
- The waypoint in the mission “Follow Your Heart” will now appear correctly when Janey Springs has moved back to Concordia.
- The mission “Sub-Level 13” will now display the correct level transition waypoint.
- The weapon aim toggle will now work correctly when using Nisha’s “One for Each of Ya” skill.
- Clients will no longer see placeholder graphics when joining into a 3 or 4 player game.
- A New-U station in “Veins of Helios” now has an appropriately sized ‘use’ distance.
- The explosive element of Claptrap’s elemental subroutine is now capable of setting off a nova when triggered.
- Player inspect menu should now provide accurate data.
- Rocket launchers will no longer spawn with critical hit bonuses. Players with rocket launchers with a critical hit bonus will find that a random bonus has replaced the critical hit bonus.
- Players will no longer fail the Holodome Onslaught missions and become stuck when getting too close to the New-U station.
- The formerly non-functional New-U station in the map “Motherlessboard” in the Claptastic Voyage DLC will now function.
- Aurelia’s “Excellent Shot, Madam” skill DoT will now do the correct amount of damage.
- X-STLK-23 can now drop Eridian Vanquisher class mods for the Doppelganger and Baroness.
- Frostfire weapon effects will now become inactive when switching to a different weapon.
- Claptrap can now only digistruct one copy of himself when using the skill “Second Wind (by Tediore)”.
- The platform and travel station to Deck 13 ½ from the final boss area will no longer be hidden when the mission “System Shutdown” is ready to be Turned In.
- Moxxi’s toy chest can now only be opened once.
- Aurelia’s “Excellent Shot, Madam” skill will no longer be triggered when the player is inside a vehicle.
- Inventory cards with long titles will now display the second line of the title in all languages.
- Oz Kits will now show comparison arrows on their item cards if the element types do not match.
- The Fragnum 88’s critical hit bonus will now be applied correctly.
- Clients playing as Nisha will no longer keep a copy of a dropped pistol in their left hand when using the “One for Each of Ya” skill.
- Players can now receive loyalty rewards for DLC characters.
- Athena players will no longer receive a message and experience when using the “Clear!” skill on a co-op partner who has already bled out in “Fight for Your Life” mode.
- Waypoints will no longer be displayed on a disabled level transition in Tycho’s Ribs.
- Purple rarity rocket launchers will now use the appropriate material.
- The waypoint for the objective “Find last colleague” in the mission “Science and Violence” will now display correctly after saving and quitting during the mission.
- Nisha’s left-hand weapon will no longer fire when aiming down the sight.
- Both guns should now always be present when dual wielding as Nisha.
- There will no longer be waypoints on a travel station from Concordia to Crisis Scar before it is accessible.
- The waypoint for the mission “Find Pickle” will now display correctly.
- The Bosun will now have higher shield regeneration, particularly in True Vault Hunter Mode.
- Players now have an option to turn off the Oxygen V/O Warning Messages through the pause menu during gameplay. Client players on the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 may have to restart the game after changing the option for the change to take effect.
- Moonstones will no longer be refunded to the player after buying a Moxxtail from Moxxi’s Bar in Concordia and then looting another moonstone drop.
- The V/O for starting the mission “Quarantine: Infestation” will now more reliably play when accepting the mission.
- V/O will now play correctly regardless of the order in which the books are picked up in the mission “Voice Over”.
- The “damage resist” effect will now display correctly when playing in non-English languages.
- The “Data Scrubber” grenade mod will now use a more appropriate material.
- The “Meganade” grenade mod will now use a more appropriate material.
- The “Shield of Ages” will now use a more appropriate material.
- The “Rerouter” shield will now use a more appropriate material.
- Juggernaut Oz Kits will now use a more appropriate material.
- Disrepair and Self-Loathing will no longer get into an infinite teleporting loop.
- Aurelia now has a callout for when her oxygen is low.
- The turrets in the mission “Rose Tinting” will now spawn at the appropriate time.
- Credits now include composition sections.
- The Fast Travel station at the entrance of Outlands Spur now activates when the player enters the map.
- Aurelia’s “Save the Queen” skill now has appropriate status effect damage.
- Various stability improvements.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix a progression blocker that occurred when saving and quitting before uploading the H-Source during the mission “System Shutdown” in Deck 13 ½.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix kickoff dialog not playing for "Eradicate!".
- Permanent Hot-Fix to prevent Belly from being killed when Red dies.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Cult of the Vault Symbol not displaying correctly for clients in Concordia.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Cult of the Vault Symbols not displaying correctly for clients in Crisis Scar.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to add footstep audio to Janey in Serenity's Waste.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to change collision on some scav components to prevent erratic ragdolling.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to set emitters to replicate on DAHL teleport spawn styles.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to prevent the grinder from becoming non-functional if it is used immediately after closing it.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to prevent the trash compactor from having its kill target changed.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to adjust the location of the socket used by "Compound Interest" on Shuggurath enemies.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to prevent DAHL combat training missions from being marked as plot missions.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to prevent Roland from emoting while running during "Home Sweet Home".
- Permanent Hot-Fix to ensure that mission critical Kraggons spawn during "Lost Legion Invasion".
- Permanent Hot-Fix particle effect optimization.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to fix mission dependency on Lunar Lunching Station fast travel station.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to fix Cult of the Vault symbols not displaying correctly for clients.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to prevent portrait from displaying for Customs Trap when non-ECHO dialog plays.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to ensure "Space Slam"’ rocket launcher reward is always available.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to apply performance optimization for a particle used by the Storm Front grenade.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix ECHO log Merciless Killing Machine Part 4 dialog not playing as an ECHO.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix clients not seeing the shipping container after failing "To The Moon".
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Hyperventilator Ozkits showing incorrect comparison arrows.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to fix Vladof sniper rifles reload sound not being attenuated.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix the UI rotation of the Lawbringer's Chronicler of Elpis class mod.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix skill Bottled Courage so that it works correctly with class mods that modify consumption rate.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to prevent Epicenter skill from throwing around boss Kraggons.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to prevent Athena skills from ceasing to function after entering and then exiting a vehicle.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to prevent client Jacks from being refunded more than 100% of cooldown duration when recalling Expendable Assets.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to prevent bridge from disappearing in Cluster 00773 P4ND0R4.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to change the undiscovered description of "Picking up the Pieces" to reference the correct map.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix the Vault symbol in Jack's Office being the wrong size for clients.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to improve performance in Cluster 99002 0V3RL00K.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to prevent Aurelia's action skill from causing a blocker during "Eye for an Eye".
- Permanent Hot-Fixto prevent clients from seeing a black screen if they finish the Marigold credits before the host.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Cult of the Vault symbols not displaying correctly for clients in Outlands Canyon.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Cult of the Vault symbols not displaying correctly for clients in Outlands Spur.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Cult of the Vault symbols not displaying correctly for clients in Research and Development.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Cult of the Vault symbol not displaying correctly for clients in Vorago Solitude.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Cult of the Vault symbol not displaying correctly for clients in Tycho's Ribs.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to prevent Sponxes from respawning mid-session.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to prevent a progression blocker during "They Psychology of a Claptrap".
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Cult of the Vault symbol not displaying correctly for clients in The Cortex.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Cult of the Vault symbol not displaying correctly for clients in Subconscious.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Cult of the Vault symbol not displaying correctly for clients in the Nexus.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to prevent wall from not opening near the transition into the Cortex.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to increase legendary drop rates.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to ensure that two glitch chests spawn upon the defeat of Shadowtrap in the Cortex.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to prevent scavs behind a glassed-in area from respawning in Titan Robot Facility.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to move teleporter exit points to prevent players from becoming stuck in Lunar Launching Station.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to increase bulk collect radius.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to prevent "A Backhand to Remember" movement speed bonus from being applied twice.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to prevent "End of the Line" from becoming blocked on the "Follow Claptrap's Consciousness" objective.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to prevent "You Can Stop the Music" from becoming blocked on the "Pick up musical remains" objective.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to add grinder support for the Hard Reboot and Party Popper.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix dialog from not playing on client during "To Arms!".
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Aurelia's oxygen dome remaining on while in a vehicle in atmosphere.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Aurelia's action skill deactivating too early.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to prevent clients from hearing DLC intro audio after it has already played.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to prevent players from over-donating during "To Arms".
- Permanent Hot-Fix to add grinder support for the Bullpup.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to add grinder support for the Smasher.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to add grinder support for Gwen's Other Head.
May 19, 2015
- Fixed various graphical issues
- Fixed menu stretching across the screen after a player quits a split-screen game
- Fixed an issue where players inventories were inaccurate when multiple player’s inventories were open in split-screen play
- Improved online multiplayer connectivity
- Fixed various controller vibration issues
- Controller Light Bar now changes color based on the equipped weapon’s elemental effect
- Controller Touch Pad can now be used for navigating the map screen
- Users can now exit to the game select screen using the in-game menu
- Various SHiFT connectivity improvements
- Added Poker Night 2 head and skin customizations
- Fixed an issue where some lip sync would sometimes fail to occur in non-English languages
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Various performance improvements
- Minimized screen-tearing issues
- Added Zoom toggle option in the Video Options menu
- Added d-pad navigation toggle (zoom/navigation) support for ECHO Menu while in split-screen
- Fixed an issue where scoped weapons would sometimes break when teleporting to a vehicle in an online game
- Fixed an issue where the loading screen background image could fail to appear
- Addressed an issue where scoped weapons would aim off-center in two-player vertical split-screen
- Fixed an issue where audio could drop out while playing in split-screen in the Claptastic Voyage DLC
- Various performance improvements
- Various multiplayer connectivity improvements
- Fixed visual bug with one-way fast travel stations
- Glitched (pink) items will now display properly in the UI
- DLC mission names will now show up on LAN lobby screens
- Fixed bug so that glowing portions of heads appear correctly with skins
- The Baroness’ “Custom Loads” skill will no longer erroneously apply a one-damage status effect
- Fixed Tassitron Engineers arc weld to fire properly at players
- Character customizations will now properly unlock for The Doppelganger and The Baroness
- Gun graphics and animations added back to the Grinder UI
- Teleport effects will now display properly on Deck 13
- Players in an active Baroness contract can now duel
- Fragtraps with the “Cryogenic Exhaust Manifold” skill can now complete the “Trouble with Space Hurps” mission
- Remote and split-screen players can now receive loyalty rewards
- Players using the “Nuked” controller preset can now see the “Inspect” button prompt
- The dialog box to purchase DLC will now properly display without having to hold the “X” button
- Fixed issue so that status effect visuals and damage match in length
- Fixed an issue where laser ice damage was sometimes incorrectly being dealt as shock damage
- Changed time remaining format to two-digits for minutes and two-digits for seconds during timed missions
- Dahl chests will no longer disappear and re-appear in Triton Flats
- Fixed an issue where players did not receive loyalty rewards on certain PS3 models
- Reflected laser beams will now properly display after ricocheting
- Nel will now spawn and aggro properly
- Players with missing backpack or bank SDU upgrade slots will automatically have additional slots added based on the number of SDU upgrades purchased
- Fixed an issue where the “Moon Mission Meister” achievement would sometimes not unlock
- Opha Superior is now a runnable boss
- Fixed the objective "Open Door" that would uncheck and cause players to get stuck when running to Regolith Range after opening the canister door in Serenity's Waste
- Fixed an issue where the Grinder would sometimes become non-functional
- The Grinder will now produce items over level 50 in playthroughs one and two
- Tony Slows will now always spawn during the “No Such Thing as a Free Lunch” mission
- Fixed a zombie audio issue during multiplayer sessions
- Fixed an exploit with EOS and legendary loot
- Players can no longer spend skill points in their own skill tree while inspecting another player’s skill tree
- Gates will now close when Jailbreaker dies
- Players should no longer get stuck during the “Kill Meg” mission
- The Luck Cannon’s bonus damage will no longer apply to projectiles from other weapons
- Eghood is now on a respawn timer and is runnable without having to quit/reload
- [Claptastic Voyage] Players will be able to progress when hacker bot dies during the “File Search in The Nexus” mission
- [Claptastic Voyage] The HUD will no longer disappear when pausing in the on Deck 13 ½
- [Claptastic Voygage] 5H4D0W-TP’s health bar will no longer linger after its death
- [Claptastic Voyage] Denial Subroutine boss fight is now runnable without having to quit/reload and now has special loot
- [Claptastic Voyage] Killing Eclipse now grants experience and can trigger Second Wind
- [Claptastic Voyage] Players will no longer get stuck on the “The Psychology of Claptrap” mission
- Button highlights on the main menu friends list will no longer get stuck after a player leaves
- [Claptastic Voyage] Added Grinder recipes for Claptastic Voyage items
- [Claptastic Voyage] Updated Loot bug drop pool
- [Claptastic Voyage] Player characters lines will now play when picking up H-Source
- [Claptastic Voyage] Fixed an issue with 5H4D0W-TP not functioning properly on some missions
- [Claptastic Voyage] A black sphere will no longer appear when the “Enter the Claptrap” mission is in the “TURN IN” state
- [Claptastic Voyage] Fixed and issue where the introduction cutscene did not play properly
- [Claptastic Voyage] Increased damage particle size when hitting EOS
- [Claptastic Voyage] MINAC’s doors will no longer get stuck after level transitions
- [Claptastic Voyage] Players will no longer get stuck by jumping in the recycling bin after pulling the lever during the “You Can Stop The Music” mission
- [Claptastic Voyage] Fixed an issue where players would get stuck after leaving the map during the “Chip’s Data Mining Adventurer” mission
- [Claptastic Voyage] The “Cult of the Vault” challenge in Motherlessboard now includes the proper number of Vault Symbols
- [Claptastic Voyage] Fixed jump pad issues during multiplayer sessions in Claptastic Voyage
- [Claptastic Voyage] Players will no longer get stuck after killing the last wave of enemies during the “File Search” mission
- [Holodome Onslaught] Enemies will now always appear on the minimap in the Holodome arena
March 24, 2015
- Adds support for downloadable content.
- Disc Version Only - Addressed a rare issue where the game could crash when started with 4 PSN account logged in.
- Addressed an issue where the game could erroneously play Japanese text / dialog in the SCEE version.
- Fixed an issue where the optional mission "No Such Thing as a Free Launch" could become unable to be completed.
- Addressed an issue where inventory / vending machine icons could display inconsistently in a split-screen game
- Fixed an issue where gun scopes could be misaligned during split-screen play (Borderlands 2 only).
- Weapons specific to Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep will now remain in inventory after saving and quitting.
- NPC and enemy subtitles will now display correctly for clients in split-screen games.
- Fixed an issue where fire FX could display incorrectly during split-screen play.
- Fixed an issue where controller rumble could occur for the wrong player in split-screen.
- Addressed a rare issue where Aurelia's "Contractual Obligations" skill could fail to work in split-screen.
- Salvador's melee attack will no longer cause FX corruption in a 4-player split-screen game.
- Fixed an issue where client split-screen players voice chat could fail to function in an online game.
- Fixed a rare issue where a crash could occur after selecting "Resume" from the main menu.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel only
The following bosses will now respawn when a player exits and re-enters a map:
- Tiny Destroyer
- Rabid Adams
- Giant Shuggarath
- Rooster Booster
- Even-More-Disgusting Tork
- Drongo Bones
- Lost Legion Powersuit Noob
- Meat Head
(Note: Col. Zarpedon's loot pool has been added to the Sentinel since Zarpedon cannot respawn.)
Top tier SDU upgrades can now be purchased and will no longer disappear after ending a session.
Addressed an issue where Maylay shields would give a damage boost to all Digi-Jack attacks and not just melee.
- Fixed an issue where certain sound effects could fail to play.
- Addresses an issue where certain skills were not being correctly modified by class mods.
- Fixed an issue where certain customizations would not be dropped in-game.
- Col. Zarpedon's loot pool can now be dropped from the Sentinel since Zarpedon cannot respawn.
- Addressed a rare issue where Wilhelm's robotic voice failed to replicate for clients.
- Users will no longer experience a rare crash while listening to ECHO recordings in Serenity's Waste.
- Players will no longer receive an "All Players Needed" message after using Digi-Jacks in a single player game.
- Stopped the "All Players Needed" message from appearing if a player goes back to the entrance of Deadlift's lair.
- Increased the rate at which the game checks to see if the player is looking at a usable object.
- Various CPU performance optimizations.
- Fixed an issue where grinding 3x purple items could result in a crash.
- The grinder can now produce items above level 50 in Normal and True Vault Hunter modes.
- Fixed an issue where the trophy "I Welcome Your Attack, Fool" could fail to unlock.
- Sterwin will no longer die from Guardian attacks during the "Sterwin Forever" mission.
- Fixed an issue where weapons could lose functionality after Claptrap's "Meat Unicycle" action package expired.
- Aurelia players will no longer crash after joining a game hosted by a player playing as the Doppelganger.
- Cleaned up graphical oddities that occurred after shooting certain frozen enemies.
- Players can no longer use moonstones to grind 3x very rare (purple) items unless they are class mods.
- Players will no longer retain "slowed" state when taking cryo damage from multiple sources.
- Jack's Indistinguishable Projection class mod texture now appears correctly when viewed in inventory.
- Players will no longer get stuck after saving and quitting during the "Science and Violence" mission.
- The Chronicler of Elpis class mod will now show all of its Freeze Chance and Shield Capacity bonuses on the item card.
- Fixed an issue where the player could lose weapon functionality if entering “Fight for Your Life” while the “Medi-bot” action package is active.
- Improved stability when playing the “Digistructed Madness” missions in the Holodome DLC.
- Fixed a possible progression blocker in the mission “A New Direction".
- Fixed an issue where Dr. Spara’s dialogue was inaudible for clients.
- Wilhelm’s ShockAbsorber footstep audio can now be heard by online clients.
- Fixed an issue where Hanna would react erratically for client players after death in the mission “Don’t Shoot the Messenger”.
- Fixed an issue where Eghood’s dialogue could play after he had been killed.
- Addressed a possible progression blocker in the Holodome DLC that could occur when client players save and quit.
- Kills made by Digi-Jacks now count toward the increased action skill duration of the skill “Best Foot Forward”.
- Fixed a Doppelganger issue where the player could still fire his/her weapon while entering the “Fight for Your Life” animation.
- Reduced frequency of “critical hit” callout audio.
- The challenge “Big Game Hunt” will now only increment once for each kraggon killed.
- Jack's Indistinguishable Projection Class Mod will now correctly increase his slam damage.
- Addressed a rare issue where the Host player could be invisible for clients.
- Updated an improper texture on the “Smasher” loyalty reward pistol.
- Addressed a rare crash that could occur when fighting Flame Knuckle.
- The Doppelganger will now get the appropriate amount of free grenades while airborne with a Bomber Oz kit equipped.
- The Doppelganger's Projection class mod will now provide the correct gun damage bonus.
- Aurelia’s “Privileged” class mod will now apply the correct reload speed bonus.
- Fire rate and reload speed bonuses from Aurelia’s “Privileged” class mod will now properly apply when the mod is equipped from the backpack.
- Bonus sniper rifle damage from Aurelia’s “Big Game Hunter” will now properly apply when the mod is equipped from the backpack.
- A bullet will no longer be added to the currently equipped weapon when a player with Aurelia’s Silver Lining skill kills an enemy with a melee critical hit.
- Chronicler of Elpis class mod now displays the correct shield capacity increase on its item card.
- Aurelia’s “High Definition” class mod will now properly apply its gun damage bonus when the mod is equipped from the backpack.
- Jack's Indistinguishable Projection class mod description now correctly indicates that the damage bonus only applies to Hyperion guns.
- The geyser will now fire automatically when Iwajira is killed.
- Added the Hail assault rifle to Iwajira's loot pool.
- Addressed certain "Cult of the Vault" symbols not displaying properly for clients.
- Adjusted Flying Sera Guardian enemies to properly award experience, activate skills and trigger second wind upon defeat.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Nisha to dual wield weapons that weren't pistols.
- Addressed an issue where some types of ice damage were being incorrectly resisted.
- The Rosie's continuous damage bonus has been reduced.
- Miss Moxxi's Probe's lifesteal bonus and critical modifiers have been reduced.
- Fixed an issue where the “Building a Robot Army” mission could fail to advance at the “Destroy Powersuits” objective.
- The Hellfire, Magma, and Hail splash damage DoT status effect will now tick for the correct amount of damage.
- Players can now discover the ‘Cult of the Vault’ symbol in Titan Robot Production Plant.
- 'Tread Carefully' challenge - Players can now successfully complete the challenge by destroying five power suits without triggering any power cores.
- 'Death from Above' challenge - Players will now be alerted that they have unlocked a customization head after completing tier five of the challenge.
- The effective range of the ‘Blaster’ and ‘Spitter’ type laser guns has been increased.
- The Holodome overchargable jump pad will now be able to be overcharged if the player shoots the overcharger before activating the optional jump pads.