Wednesday, August 30, 2017
44848 - Life in Technicolour Xbox Combined Hotfix
Gameplay Alpha 6.2
This is the combined Xbox hotfix for the Life in Technicolour update, and contains a bunch of code and content fixes to improve the game.
- Fix case where player could get stuck after riding the Jubilator in I Sing Body Electric.
- Fix case where an objective would not complete in Mystery House.
- Fix case where NPCs would be missing upon returning to Mushroom Log.
- Fix an issue with map marker not updating correctly upon posting flyer at 1st location in Speaker’s Corner.
- Fix the map marker for finding Margery’s diary in Give a Pig a Pancake.
- Fix for unexpected failure of Speaker’s Corner quest.
- Mysterious chest will now open again after finding a bell in it.
- Fix case where Faraday would not talk into the window after you drop off the bucket in House of the Inventor.
- Make sure eviscerator will spawn on reload if it is needed.
- Fix for the dealer not being invisible inside his cart.
- NPCs in Mystery House had a weird backward cone of vision. Cones now face forward.
- Fix for infinite loading screen at the end of the Escape quest.
- Create recipe for metal tubes - can be used to create some hard-to-find items.
- Using any health/stamina/regen boost will now give you back an empty syringe in your inventory.
- Fix detection direction on worship animation.
- Canteens no longer disappear on use.
- NPCs should no longer have ridiculous quantities of loot.
- Some NPCs that should not be out in the day (or the night) should now better respect their schedules. The plague wastrel invasion should be no more.
- NPCs should no longer slide all over the place for no good reason. Any sliding should now be intentional sliding.
- Joy use and coin collected statistics are now reported correctly.
- Allow button hold to move stack of items in a single action.
- Fixed HUD status effects not updating while in the inventory screen on Downer and Birdwatcher.
- Fix missing bound key for consumable items in inventory.
- Fixed problems with time passing and stat calculations when fast travelling.
- Fixed an issue with key binding displays not updating after they are changed.
- Fixed double clicking to track quests on quest screen.
- Fixed an issue where some of the input displays weren't always updating.
- Added mouse over sounds for the player sub menu buttons.
- Fixed a problem where an invisible UI element was blocking legend entries from being selected.
- Crop status effects in the status effect screen if they are too long.
- Fix for some icons not showing up in the map.
- Fixed an issue causing journal entry tracked and unread icons to overlap.
- Fixed some issues where players couldn’t remap key bindings.
- Tab key now closes the inventory menu.
- Fixed some of the loading screen movies that weren’t displaying properly.
- Add loading screen videos while streaming in-game.
- Fixed cases where interaction between vomiting and using a Joy Booth would cause the player to be stuck inside the booth.
- Fixed crash on talking to NPCs in Shibboleth quest.
- Fixed a number of crash points while moving around the world.
- Fixed a number of other crash cases.
- Disabled in-progress support for HDR displays that was causing washed-out graphics for some users. Players may need to restart the game if they still see issues after this update. HDR displays will be supported in our 1.0 release.