Monday, August 28th, 2017
44776 - Life in Technicolour Hotfix 2 Gameplay Alpha 6.2
This is the second PC hotfix for the Life in Technicolour update, and contains a bunch of code
and content fixes to improve the game.
• Fix case where player could get stuck after riding the Jubilator in I Sing Body Electric.
• Fix case where an objective would not complete in Mystery House.
• Fix case where NPCs would be missing upon returning to Mushroom Log.
• Fix an issue with map marker not updating correctly upon posting flyer at 1st location in
• Fix the map marker for finding Margery’s diary in Give a Pig a Pancake.
• Fix for unexpected failure of Speaker’s Corner quest.
• Mysterious chest will now open again after finding a bell in it.
• Fix case where Faraday would not talk into the window after you drop off the bucket in House
of the Inventor.
• Make sure eviscerator will spawn on reload if it is needed.
• Fix for the dealer not being invisible inside his cart.
• Create recipe for metal tubes - can be used to create some hard-to-find items.
• Using any health/stamina/regen boost will now give you back an empty syringe in your
• Fix detection direction on worship animation.
• Canteens no longer disappear after being used.
• Allow button hold to move stack of items in a single action.
• Fixed HUD status effects not updating while in the inventory screen on Downer and
• Fix missing bound key for consumable items in inventory.
• Fixed problems with time passing and stat calculations when fast travelling.
• Fixed an issue with key binding displays not updating after they are changed.
• Fixed double clicking to track quests on quest screen.
• Fixed an issue where some of the input displays weren't always updating.
• Added mouse over sounds for the player sub menu buttons.
• Fixed a problem where an invisible UI element was blocking legend entries from being
• Crop status effects in the status effect screen if they are too long.
• Fix for some icons not showing up in the map.
• Fix an issue causing journal entry tracked and unread icons to overlap.
• Fix a few more cases where HDR support could be enabled in old configuration data.
• Add loading screen videos while streaming in-game.
• Fix cases where interaction between vomiting and using a Joy Booth would cause the player
to be stuck inside the booth.
• Fix crash on talking to NPCs in Shibboleth quest.
• Fix a number of other crash cases.
Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017
44631 - Life in Technicolour Hotfix 1
This is the first hotfix for the Life in Technicolour release and addresses some of the crash
issues players were encountering. A second hotfix to address blocking issues in quests will be
released in the near future.
Hotfix 1 Changes
Fix a number of crash points while moving around the world.
NPCs should no longer have ridiculous quantities of loot.
Some NPCs that should not be out in the day (or the night) should now better respect their schedules. The plague wastrel invasion should be no more.
NPCs should no longer slide all over the place for no good reason. Any sliding should now be intentional sliding.
NPCs in Mystery House had a weird backward cone of vision. Cones now face forward.
Disabled in-progress support for HDR displays that was causing washed-out graphics for some users. Players may need to restart the game if they still see issues after this update.
HDR displays will be supported in our 1.0 release.
Fix some issues where players couldn’t remap key bindings.
Joy use and coin collected statistics are now reported correctly.
Fix for infinite loading screen at the end of the Escape quest.
Tab key now closes the inventory menu.
Fix some of the loading screen movies that weren’t displaying properly.
Added extra checks to localization tool to catch some issues with submitted files