Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Update
An update to Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition on PC is rolling out today, April 27th 2017. Full notes can be found below. For support with Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, please click “Submit Ticket” above.
To be automatically notified via e-mail once more information is available, please log in to your Gearbox Software Support account and click "follow" in the box above this article.
• Performance optimizations
• Added a new graphic setting for motion blur so it can be adjusted based on individual preferences
• Optimizations to improve start-up loading time
• Added shader compression to reduce memory usage
• Fixed an issue in which several mouse clicks were required to start when launching an Echo map
• Fixed an issue in which Penetrator's firing and reload behavior could be slowed after extended use with unlimited ammo in Overkill mode
• Fixed an issue causing Penetrator’s projectiles to not stick into some objects
• Fixed an issue that caused a crash when texture creation failed
• Fixed video player memory leak
• Stability fixes