We are aware that some users have experienced stability issues on machines with specific configurations.
We’re working to address those issues in a new update. However, as testing is ongoing and those who are affected would like to start enjoying the title right away, we want to give you access to the latest development version. At the same time we would like to hear your feedback regarding our fixes, so please share your thoughts in the comments below. Please note that there’s a possibility that this beta version might not work for everyone, and new previously unseen issues might occur. Instructions on opting out of this beta version can be found at the bottom of this post.
In this development version we’ve implemented:
- Stability fixes
- A new graphic setting for motion blur so it can be adjusted based on individual preferences
- A fix for an issue that required several mouse clicks to start when launching an Echo map
- A fix for Penetrator unlimited ammo behavior in Overkill mode
4/21/17 EDIT: The team has updated the beta with some performance optimizations. This update will begin rolling out at 3pm CST.
4/26/17 EDIT: The team has implemented the following:
- Optimizations to improve start-up loading time
- Added shader compression to reduce memory usage
- Fix for driller failing to stick into some objects
- Fixed crash when texture creation failed
- Fixed video player memory leak
Please let us know in the comments below if the fixes contained in this development version improve your experience. If you notice any additional issues, don't hesitate to notify us about them by sending relevant information to http://support.gearboxsoftware.com.
If you only want to experience the stable version, please wait till the update is released.
How to access the Steam Developer Version:
- Log into Steam
- Right Click on Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition in your Library
- Select Properties
- Select Betas
- Enter betacode: 411Alfa8Omega56WQP2N8
- A drop down menu will appear. Select: beta_testing
- Select OK
- Wait a few minutes for the game to update
When done, Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition [beta_testing] should appear in your Library.
If you wish to opt out of the beta_testing branch after downloading it, please go to Properties on Steam (steps 1-3 above) and select NONE branch.