We’ve received isolated reports that the download button isn’t appearing for some users in either their game library, or on the product page on PS4. Our team is continuing to investigate this in tandem with Sony, but in the meantime, we have a couple of workaround options for you:
Workaround Option Number 1:
- Go into the “My Library” section on your PS4
- Using the search feature, begin searching for Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition (pictured below)
- After clicking on the result, download button should appear. (pictured below)
Workaround Option Number 2:
- Go to the Sony PlayStation Store: (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us)
- Using navigation on upper right corner, navigate to Accounts > “Download List”
- Locate “Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition” and click on “Download to your PS4” button
- Download should begin on the primary PS4 the account is associated with.
And that’s it! If you continue experiencing problems downloading the game after trying both of these methods, please submit a ticket and we’ll be happy to help you further.